Friday 31 May 2013

Cadbury - Pots of Joy - White Chocolate Buttons

I loved this dessert which tastes just like the Nestle Milky Bar desserts which are always a fave, however I was disappointed with the size of the pots, about two spoonfuls and all the dessert is gone, which can be very upsetting :( 





Nutrition Facts

Cadbury - Pots of Joy - White Chocolate Buttons

  1.   

Calories160Sodium100 mg
Total Fat7 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated4 gTotal Carbs21 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars21 g
Trans0 gProtein3 g
Cholesterol0 mg 
Bought- Morrisons
Rating- 4/5
Recommend-I think I might be more inclined to recommend the Nestle Milky Bar dessert which tastes the same and I feel you get more in the pots  ;) however, this does make for a sweet alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment