Saturday 11 May 2013

Rowntree's Randoms Squidgy Speak

Fellow Candylovers Hello, I absolutely loved these sweets! The sweets were squidgy as described and foamy reminding me of foamy shrimps, I rather enjoyed reading all the different words from cupcake to ladybird....you should not play with your food, well I disagree! The sweets were light and not too chewy- PERFECT COMBINATION. At 63 calories per 12 sweets; not too calorific like other sweets so I was pretty impressed. I would definitely buy this again and well again. 







Bought- Tesco 
Rating- 5/5
Recommend- YES!!!
Price- £0.64 (half price)


Nutrition Typical Values 
Typical values per 12 swts-
Energy 63 kcal
Protein 1.2 g
Carbohydrate 14.5 g-of which: sugars 12.7 g
Fat Trace of which: saturates Trace

«««««



No comments:

Post a Comment