Saturday 11 May 2013

Raspberry And Pomegranate Fruit Shaker

My second fruit purchase from the Marks and Spencer Great British Summer range. I didn't enjoy the fruit shaker as much as the Quencher Salad because I'm not a huge fan of pomegranates, I found them rather seedy and chewy. However, the shaker idea is brilliant and adds enjoyment to the fruit experience, the shaker comes with a raspberry puree which you pour over the fruit before shaking which was a lovely finishing touch.  The puree reminds me of the fruit you would find in a Muller corner; the shaker included classic fruits including grapes and melon which I always enjoy. 3 of your 5 a day in the shaker so definitely a wish healthy summer themed purchase. 

I felt like a kid again with my shaker maker.... 


Bought- Marks and Spencer
Rating- 3/5
Recommend- If you like pomegranates then for sure!
Price- 2 for £5 on selected fruits.

Nutrition Typical Values 
Typical values per serving-310g
Energy 140 kcal
Protein 2g
Carbohydrate 29g of which: sugars 27g
Fat 1g

«««



No comments:

Post a Comment